Introducing new fashiotech tools and companies | exploring new ways technology is impacting fashion | Innovating to create solutions we actually need. BKSTylecode is about fashiontech innovations but Innovation takes time. Innovation is a process.
BKSTYlecode addresses challenges faced by the creative cottage design sector, Fashion Home Accessories. It takes into account such as ft, style quality contol and production issues specific to the fashion sector. We also address tech adoption issues, faced by local mom and pop businesses from chousing hardware to choosing software!
- to the left of the above image
- Today’s Independent local designer needs to understand the Process of creating products services and merchandise
- They need to manage, what can sometimes be “complex” business models.
- With Social Media, they not only need understand social media networking but social commerce and social retail to engage is almost all areaes of their business.
- Yet as indicated on the right
- That designer is now also competing in a global marketplace for a place in her local clients wardrobe
- larger corporations hav eteh luxury of planning tehir merchandising for increased sales… we plan to explore the logistics of co- planning
- At the end it is about sales and finding or creating what is necessary to make for profit!
The first move in this direction is STYleCon 2014 an open conference designed for the Local Creative Cottage Indutry!
In 2009 a challenge to “use the technology I “evangelised ” to solve issues faced by independent creatives, led to the search for a virtual Incubator. In the course of addressing these issues we identified the supply chain as a crucial factor, that was draining vital resources. It was not just one challenge but several points of stress.Futher Bkstylecode is about adopting new technology and practices into an existing culture, creating a Social STYle as suc. How do we introduce Hangout, Helpouts, telepresence, haptics, 2d codes, 3d printing and scanning, collaborative design, Co-manufacturing. Social Styling and some we have yet to meet.